This page is designated for the SuperWikia; Sabre Ministries; the esoteric observation of the beam sabre, its role in the Drobeship and all other proxeums/guild secular denominations. Its intent is to provide a general layout of references on the beam sabre and its multi-faceted position within the proxeum/guild, respectfully.
Below is an outline for beamsmiths, drafters and other allied entities which form the ministries, accordingly.
Beamsmith Proxeums & GuildsEdit
Many proxeums may issue beam sabres to their members in respect for their fellowship and recognition of loyalty. This is out of the ageless tradition of the Beamsmith and their drafting of the highest grade of melee equipment; the beam sabre. Accordingly, each proxeum/guild requires their members to draw their own sabre, while training in the arms and charge of the proxeum's doctrinals. In drawing a sabre, the member is behovened on countless teachings and disciplines, all of which improves their comprehension and apprehension tremendously.
Teachers and Renditions of the BeamDuring his interim under Cadre, Habatchii forged his first sabre series; each which represented a different proxeum within his administration. They were:
- The Stealth Sabre- Was the most commonly used sabre of his ministry
- The Era Sabre- Used by engineer soldiers and temple security
- The La Shun Sabre- A modified version of the Stealth Sabre with a fission cannon
- The Peace Sabre- Used basically for ceremonies and parades with a non-lethal blade
- The Assault Sabre- A heavily fortified sabre/sword used by lower commissioned officers
- The Triumphant Sabre- Used by higher commission officers
- The Solveig Sabre- Used solely by high priest and high priestess
Rites of Passage & TenureEdit
Archtecture & Beam ConstructionEdit
A true beamsmith generally will highlight the most detailed components of their sabre, incorporating each into their canon and ultimately, in their own endoctrination. Sabre archetecture is defined by most beamsmiths as ...the closest any human or sentient being will come to death. The structure is a secular place, filled with grace and and whisper of betrayal. The Astacyian Faith has built numerous of its space sudanaries based upon the craftwork of their devotees. Below is an illustration of such a construction and its coorelative properties:
- Sabre Construction
- The Basilar- Holds the Shard Filter, used to increase the coherency of the beam.
- The Repository- Consists of the Thermal Coupler, which equalizes the suprasine and supersine wave.
- The Assembly- Incorporates the Afterfreeze Processor, which creates the intensity variants of different nuclear levels and the Assembly's Tandem Fusion Compressor, used as a sub-nuclear generator and short-polarity microwave transmitter.
- The Navel- Holds the Pyre Chamber, the heating element for generating temperate between 98° degrees to 1200° degrees.
- The Delta Assembly- Consists of the Lineage Crystal, a contoured crystal magnifier which increases laser output.
- The Oblisk- Lined with layers of Enhancement Walls, nodal and anodal circuitry boards which improve the microwaves.
- The Nautalis- Used to house the Sub-Javier Gas Chamber, which is injects the heavy pressurized gas into the assembly to produce the beam construction. The gas serves as an impedence generator which increases (strengthens) resistance of the beam as the beam strikes a solid object or another beam.
- Beam Construction
The Pre-Arc Suprasine also known as the Amplitudinal Charge
- The Buildform
- The Resistance
- The Azumith
The Post Arc Supersine also known as the Aptitudinal Charge
- The N-Reticule (Notch)
- The Declination
- The Oscillation
- The Nursery