This page is reserved for the SuperWikia 'Advanced Terminology Index' .
Superpedia Definition & Technical IntroductionEdit
Reconnaissance Soldier; a service grade EPAO personnel member assigned to post operations and field work duty stations after a major military operation and or before a preemptive military operation, as established by the SIS SuperWikia Supermodel Ops & Special Forces ; a special forces soldier from one of seven military components;
- Black Space Forces
- Reserve Army & Marine Forces
- Air Defense Forces
- Naval Forces
- Department of Defense Adm.
- Office of Defense Secretary Adm.
- National Security Office Adm.
- See; SuperWikia 'Strategies- Blackplate Strategies' under:
- Basis of Study- Basis of Study- Troop Classifications *SIS Amplitudinal POP-ADM Classification
Explanation Within the Philabrone ProcessEdit
A Reconnaissance Soldier is generally categorized as an Enhanced Logic term, with emphasis on Schedules: as defind by Superpedia's required calendars of 52, 12, or 7 cyclic yearly activities of any given Assembly..
- To Summarize: Its usage is a basic requirement in building semester tourneys and SIS property development.
Logic Dating (Term Usage Contributions & References)Edit
- SuperWikia 'Advanced Terminology Index'
- SuperWikia Sentinel Supercorp News
- SuperWikia 'Shorties'; Notable Shorties
The preceding is a SuperWikia Terminology Index subject and is dated periodically by registered members of SuperWikia.
This page is currently in buildup mode.