The 1st Solarstate Industrial Hiatus
The 1st Solarstate Industrial Hiatus (aka- The Hiatus) was an amplitudinal campaign launched by the SIS Tradepool, The Laborforce and The Cartouche against The Insolvency; a para-terrorist regime which practiced extremist breach media wrong exploits against the lower class properties within the solarstate.
- Theme at Present
The Hiatus has been downgraded since its implementation, but its campaign against the Insovlecy can still be seen. Industrial strength is regulated by varius bodies, including the TICS, the Tradepool and The Dominaunt Administration, which leads the fight against breach media wrongs and eco-terrorism.
- Active Supernumeraries'
Major players and leaders within the intial organization of the Hiatus included the administration of numerous solarstate officials; these supernumeraries signed a solveig agreement called the Seizeship Treaty of the Allstate or The Allstate; which created a reinforced resistance against the effects of their own sanctions being exercised against themselves and their allies. The treaty also provided military buildup provisions and new colonization policies to be enacted due to the extremist activity of the Insolvency.
- Probable Inhibitors and Obstacles
The fact that the plan called for a complete evacuation of the entire populated properties of the solarstate before the initial campaign could be launched, was an obvious inhibitor to the treaty being inacted. It called for new and established colonists and their families to uproot from their domiciles and board large vessels called Spreadships to re-inhabit new regions within the solarstate. Many colonists refused the provision and remained to fight the Insolvency, but were never heard from again.
- Last Recorded Developments
The Cartouche sends Superforce patroller troops into the region on a routine basis to police the frontlines and to build up a stronger military prescence in space there. The last known incident was between a small unincorporated group of resistance pirates who were incarcerated when attempting to kidnap a Sentinel sent into the area to conduct Regional Technical assessment tests and evaluations. The pirates were gathered by means of a digital tagging frequency which stamped their coordinated and breach media wrong offense number upon their foreheads. They could not eat or trade without the stamp.
- Evidence of the Hiatus's Prescence
The Hiatus began as any normal space storm, with great solar flares and astroid belts being redirected from their course. Then the planets and the terraforms began to shift from their pylon rotation and orbit and the effects slowly began to effect them. Global-wide static storms, earthquakes, lunar and solar phasing and various other atmospheric disturbances virtually destroyed all living things on the planet's surface. For the planets on the perimeter of the Hiatus, the effects were less severe, being haunted by the trade embargos and sanctions in which the Seizeships had imposed, they were left with trading with pirated commodities (foodsource) and defective contraband goods forced upon them by the Treaty. This was the sting of the Hiatus against the Insolvency.
- Strengths & Weaknesses of the Supernumeraries
The treaty established new internal trade for its exclusive member parties that agreed to separate from the Insolvency, the piracy and the destructive campaigns which corrupted every city and every governance with the promise of economic independency, but left all in a paradox between criminal organization and the corrupt pirates that created the Insolvency.
Of the most notable of the things in which the Cartouche endorsed were:
|Opposition Command Posts||
|Negotiations/New Treaties||Data Here||Data Here|
(A Complex is one or more galaxies, a Plexion is the distance or expanse between two or more galaxies)
|Ranking Officer||Attack/Assault Campaigns||Negotiation Conventions||Defense Movements||Opposition Stance||New Commissions|
Thumbnails & Exhibits
These collective images are provided as visual aids for the main theme of this article. They may contain graphic or explicit content.
Area & Location
- Space Systems, Space Stations or Starfields
- Terraforms & Planets
- Architectural Structures
- Pathways & Other Bodies of Water
- Land, Landmarks, Landscapes or Fields
- External Areas of Ships or In Orbit
- Ships, Vessels or Cafts
Other things you may want to include in your Area & Location section are:
- Battlefields, Battlegrounds & Proving Grounds
- Resorts & Retreats (Post Engagement)
- Attack/Assault Bases
- Neutral Zones
- Defense Buffer Zones & Barriers
- Organization Headquarters (Proxeum or Guild)
- Negotiation Summits & Treaty Grounds
People & Other Influence
- Leading Characters (Non-Supermodel)
- Personnel; (EPOA types, see also SuperWikia 'Super Enforcers & Super Controllers')
- Animals or Robots
- Traffic or Large Crowds
- Special Characters; (Entities, Beings, Deities, etc.)
The important thing to highlight is the protagonist perspective, (or the 'good side' or virtue of the article). This should be built up through out the entire collection of articles which have the same theme or title. You may also use this as a leverage to support your Supermodel during tourney events.
When writing about Runtime for opposing parties against your team or group, remember to always:
- State the Current Conflict or Objectives. Who or what was involved and to what extent.
- Take Inventory and List the Opposition's Historical Campaign. Write about their strengths and weaknesses.
- Argue A Major Theme or Resolution (Against The Opposition). Mention parties, ways & means.
- Prepare Exhibits or Evidence Against Opposition. Give a reference table or dataplate of evidence.
- Let Your Reader Decide. Do not obstruct or hender a fair intereptation of the story(ies).
- Establish Your Closing Arguement. Stories basically need a defender to convey truth. End your piece by supporting your statements.
- Solve Any Pertainent Business. Usually, stories are joined to other stories. Solve how your main theme and sub-themes will benefit by posting your article.
Below are a few Realtime issues that writers should remember when doing opposition writing:
- Build a Defense- It will help to create an initial aurgement or cause against the opposition.
- Refer to Deficiencies- When examining your opponent's dataplates, see if the appropriate decal/endicia are installed.
- Accountability- Time is essential during a heated aurguement. Check to see if any gaps in filings are relevant.
- Niche Branding- Each time you examine a dataplate or exhibit, leave your signature; it adds points to your score.
- Delegate Your Organization- Should you win your heat, you will have new obligations. Prepare a recovery plan.
- Opposition Comparisons- Comparing your opponents against each other will give you leverage before and after heats.
- Notice Improvements- When an opponent that you have defeated improves on their weaknesses, recognize and exonerate.
Explanation of Development
Provide a simple Timeline and or Timestable of events and occurances from the original work and the current article.
Proxeum Infobox Link
Exit Poll Link & Ratings
Please visit this Proxeum/Guilds 'Exit Poll' and help evaluate their performance. Visit the Exit Poll
SuperWikia 'Proxeum & Guild Switchboard'
|SuperWikia Proxeum & Guild Switchboard'|
Conforming Ensignia Options
|SuperWikia Responder Beacon||25px|
|SuperWikia Appellant Bulletin||25px|
|Superwikia Respondent 'Breach Alert' Endicia||25px|
|Superwikia 'Appellant Settlement' Decal||25px|
|SuperWikia BioStill Database Logo||25px|
|SuperWikia Spec Forces (Black Space Defense)|
|SuperWikia Spec Forces (Navel Forces)|
|SuperWikia Spec Forces (Reserves)|
|SuperWikia Spec Forces- Air Defense|
Add all other pertinent interactive graphics as needed to complete your switchboard.